- Best for single dumpster sites or multiple dumpsters spread out on a larger campus/facility
- Multiple Smashes per day per dumpster. Train your employees to use between 2-6 hours per day for maximum savings. Use as frequently as needed for maximum compaction rates of 5:1 or more.
- Fully automated Smash compaction cycles – start/stop operation programmed between 20 minutes and 2 hours, for example, with minimal, if any, input from your employees.
- Mounted indoors/outdoors – maximum flexibility in usage and deployment, including custom hoppers, bins, and loading mechanisms. Powered by 240/480 voltage, with diesel option available for challenging power configurations.
- Remote control operation – wired or wireless – allowing safe and easy use by one operator while loading material.
- Custom drum design, paired to the material to best maximize smash compaction – wood, metal/alloys, corrugated, glass, general waste.
Our DISRUPTIVE solution for single dumpster sites.